Welcome to the PCA Bluegrass Region website! If you are passionate about Porsche and want to fully enjoy the experience of owning this fantastic German precision driving machine, we want to get to know you better. So, let’s start by telling you About Us.
Please welcome our new members!
John Warren ( 2007 911 Turbo Blue )
November 9, 9:00 am
Porsche Club Cars & Coffee Ramsey’s Diner, 4391 Old Harrodsburg Rd, Lexington, KY 40513, USA (map) Join us for a very casual breakfast, Porsche tales, and parking lot spectating.
November 17 @ 5:30 pm
Join us at our November Social. Check back for details.
Get Involved – Become a Board Member
The Nominating Committee (Ken Hold, Ed Steverson and Patrick Meyer) convened in September and has been reaching out to Officers, Directors, Chairpersons and club members to identify candidates for the 2020 Board of Directors term. There have already been several communications to members soliciting nominations.
The remaining milestones for the election cycle are as follows:
- October Rumble: Communicate timeline and request for nominations.
- November 4 Board Meeting: Nominating Committee will review status and check for any additional nominations.
- Week of November 4: Send an eBlast request for nominations.
- November Rumble: Communicate election reminder and request for nominations.
- November 17 Monthly Social: Present the slate of candidates to the attending members and accept any final nominations.
- Week of December 2: Send electronic ballots to membership and open electronic voting.
- December Rumble: Remind membership to vote.
- December 20: Ballots counted and results transmitted to President.
- December 23: President informs the Board and elected officials of results and sends eBlast to membership.
- January 2020: Board Meeting will be chaired by new President.
Please note: This year will mark the first year the Bluegrass Region will use an electronic voting method for its fall elections. We are very excited to be using a new technology and we will have more to communicate on this closer to the election. In general, the ballots will be sent to your email address of record, so make sure your PCA profile is up to date and has your preferred email address.
Message from our Zone Rep
Zone 13 Rep April 2019 Newsletter from Jack Stephenson